Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines' Day

(My post from 2009... I am poet, and didn't know it. Glad to say that I am one of the ones with love.)

Those with love
Smile in the joy of having what so many of us desire
Embrace this perfect gift and remember what brought it to you
Every detail and loving gesture that lit the heart's fire
Should be continued through and through by you two

Those without love
The hope of love can be the greatest love of all
Beating inside you with what you seek out
Never compromise youself, never fall
For one day you will find love, there is no doubt



15 comments:

  1. Nicely said. I love U2! Saw them at the concert recently in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day to you and your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice post! Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your girls! Best, Pippi

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first time here, Coach. I'll definitely be back. You have a good blog and what sounds like a wonderful life. You probably wonder about it sometimes, but I know you wouldn't trade it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that you and the ladies have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentine's Day to you and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a big Valentine's day fan, but that was a nice post. Love is elusive for many but the hope is that it should touch everyone at least once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh....you old romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated V-Day. Hope all's well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this one :)

    You have an award on my blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete